Hotpoint Appliances Ltd Engineering Division specialises in the distribution, design and installation of a wide range of electrical and energy systems for modern buildings. We have over 10 years of experience in providing the highest quality air conditioning, solar energy, lighting and security systems to customers across East Africa.
We have a team of over 10 qualified engineers and 60 technicians, and fully equipped facilities and warehousing in Nairobi and Mombasa.
The division is a part of Hotpoint Appliances Ltd, which has a 25-year heritage and is today one of Kenya's leading distributors and retailers of appliances and consumer electronics.
Hotpoint Appliances Ltd is founded on the philosophy of customer value and service.
The company's success is dependent on building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Through strong supplier partnerships, we expect to provide customers with quality products featuring the latest technology, while offering unparalleled after-sales service.
Integrity and excellence. We absolutely believe in doing the right thing: for our customers, our people and all other stakeholders.
Teamwork, empowerment and growth. We develop ourselves as people, and we work collaboratively between individuals, departments, locations and levels.
The company currently holds the following certifications and registrations:
- ISO:9001 2008 certification
- NCA Certification as a Mechanical Engineering Services contractor NCA1
- NCA Certification as a Electrical Engineering Services contractor NCA1
- NCA Certification on Security Surveillance Systems Category NCA1
- Energy Regulatory Commission licensed vendor of solar photovoltaic systems
- Energy Regulatory Commission licensed solar water heating contractor